Friday, September 23, 2011

Why is my honda civic still overheating?

my honda civc is still overheating and Ive replaced the hoses flushed the radiator changed the thermostat, the sensor, all but the water pump and it still overheats and sucks up water and I havent seen any leaks what could be causing this please help me!!!!!!!!
Why is my honda civic still overheating?
Might be a blown head gasket, It could be leaking out and burning up on the engine block.
Why is my honda civic still overheating?
beat the fan's not working
check that your fan is turning on. If not its probably a fuse on the fan.

If your fan IS turning on you might have a blown head gasket
Replace your coolant cap.
radiator can be clogged up on older units, I've seen them use radiator sealer and nearly plug up a good system. Check all the obvious though or rent a pressure system tester from autozone, pepboys etc and test it.
  • parameter
  • celeb myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment