Friday, June 3, 2011

How hard is it to change the radiator hoses on 2000 ford focus wagon?

I%26#039;m not sure which hose it is because there are two I hear and I need to find and replace it myself for as little money as possible. Is a kit what I need? Replacing both at once? This car is my home now and am using a friends pc.|||Im sure that someone with a bit of experience can lift the lid ,glance in and tell you exactly where it is leaking from.It could be the pump gland ,top or bottom hoses ,the heater hoses or valve.The hoses are not always straight,they can be curved into various shapes and it is fairly common for the ends to be of a different diameter .how ever ,replacing the faulty hose is just a minor ten minute job.I find it very sad that any countries social security system does not help or allows anyone to live in a car

No comments:

Post a Comment