Thursday, October 6, 2011

Need a mechanics opinion?

I have a Dodge Stratus. 1998. 2.5 v-6. I have a leak in an oil cooler hose near the radiator. Can these hoses be easily changed out by myself? I have minimal engine experience. Will I be able to change the hoses out without taking half the engine apart to do it?
Need a mechanics opinion?
not too hard to do if you have the car up on a rack - very difficult on the ground.
Need a mechanics opinion?
Whatsup Rick!

Hey! since this is dealing with oil, which by the way is probably one of the most important fluid in your car.

Why don't we leave this one to the pros. for now?

Might save yourself some headaches.
I recently did one identical to yours.The clamp holding the hose on simply needed to be tightened.It was a challenge to reach and took a 1/4 inch socket,turning the clamp screw about a full turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment